Just to let everyone who knew her know, my dog, Mitzi, passed away yesterday at 12:18pm, 13 years old. She was put to sleep after suffering days of extreme coughing fits and an ulcerated eye, neither of which could have been treated without simply prolonging her suffering.
Well, yet again, I've got a toothache, but this time the dentist won't do anything much about it except give me antibiotics and tell me to take neurofen capsules, all well and good except that I spent the evening yesterday feeling like I'd swallowed half a pint of milk (i'm lactose intolerant and milk makes me sick) because I took the neurofen, so now it's a choice between nausea and toothache: I think nausea wins, I'm not clawing my face to bits again.
In other news, I'm pissed, and not the drunk kind. Yet again, the a$$hole (and this time I'm actually not referring to Chelle, much as I'd like to) has decided that hey, it's a good idea to get Peter into work at 6 on the morning of an exam! Ummmm NO! So yeah, it's very tempting to go in and claw that guy's face to bits instead, less pain for me but still the same satisfaction. So right now I'm wondering, do I swipe the bf's phone and tell the boss to fuck off, or just go in there myself in the morning and say it to his face? Any suggestions will be greatly appreciated, especially the violent ones.
In the last 24 hours have you..
1. Had sex: No
2. Bought something: Yes
3. Sang: Of course
4. Been kissed: Yes
5. Ate something: Yes
6. Felt stupid around anyone: Yes
7. Talked to an ex: no
8. Missed someone: Yes
Last person who...
1. Slept in your bed: Me (or peter if u mean besides me)
2. Saw you cry: Peter
3. Made you cry: My dad
4. You went to the movies with: Pete (not my bf, the other Pete)
Have you Ever...
1. Said I love you and meant it? Yes
2. Got in a fight with your pet? Is that even normal?
3. Been to California? Nope
4. Been to Mexico? Nope
5. Been to the UK? Gee, ya think?
6. Been to Europe? Yup
1. Do you have a crush on someone? If you count love
2. Do you have a crush on a myspacer? nope
3. What book are you reading now? Lord of the Rings, Calvin and Hobbes, The Simulacra and Neuromancer
4. Worst feeling in the world? being bullied
6. Do you sleep with a stuffed animal? not lately
7. What's under your bed? random things (my overnight bag and some other random stuff)
8. Favorite sports to watch? Football
9. Location? My room
10. Piercing/Tattoos? Ears
11. Favourite Alcoholic Drink? I don't drink
12. What are you scared of? Spiders, death, loud noises, drunk people and clouds
13. Where do you want to get laid? is that to rest? in the ground :P and besides that, none of your beeswax lol
14. Who do you really hate? Someone who shall only be referred to as BQ (understandable to those in the know), Michael
15. Do you work? Sorta, I'm a carer for my parents, and a student
16. Do you like being around people? Sometimes, but not lots of them
17. Have you ever liked someone you had no chance with? Hasn't everyone?
18. Have you ever lied? Yup.
19. Are you lonely right now? a bit
20. Song that's stuck in your head? Danny Boy
22. Been beaten up? yes
23. Done an all-nighter? once or twice
24. Been on radio/TV? a couple times, but not planned (just as a random interview)
25. Been in a mosh-pit? No
26. Do you have any gay friends? lots and lots
A look back at 2005... 40 questions about 2005.
1) Was 2005 a good year for you? not at all, things went wrong left right and centre
2) What was your favorite moment of the year? finding out that my friend was pregnant and engaged, and that Peter's sister had had her baby
3) What was your least favorite moment of the year? the 4 days I spent in the flat in France
4) Where were you when 2005 began? at home, as always
5) Who were you with? myself
6) Where were you when 2005 ended? on the sofa in my house
7) Who were you with when 2005 ended? myself
8) Did you keep your new years resolution of 2005? I didn't have one
9) Do you have a new years resolution for 2006? Yup, to lose weight
10) Did you fall in love in 2005? nope, just stayed there and even more so
11) If yes, with who? Peter
12) If yes, do they know? ure as hell better :P
13) Are you still in love with them? Yes
14) You regret it? Not for a second
15) Did you breakup with anyone in 2005? Nope
16) Did you make any new friends in 2005? Yep
17) Who are your favorite new friends? Rebekah and Joanna
18) What was your favorite month of 2005? July
19) Did you travel outside of the US in 2005? naturally, I live there (outside of the US, namely the UK)
20) How many different states did you travel to in 2005? None
21) Did you lose anybody close to you in 2005? Yes, in many ways
22) Did you miss anybody in the past year? Yup, loads of em
23) What was your favorite movie that you saw in 2005? Harry Potter
24) What was your favorite song from 2005? American Idiot
25) What was your favorite record from 2005? no clue
26) How many concerts did you see in 2005? none
27) Did you have a favorite concert in 2005? Concert? nope
28) Did you drink a lot of alcohol in 2005? Nope, none
29) Did you do a lot of drugs in 2005? None
30) How many people did you sleep with in 2005? One, but only in the literal sense
31) Did you do anything you are ashamed of this year? a few things, but none major
31 and a half) Did you just lie? nope
33) What was the worst lie someone told you in 2005? When I told sammi
she was a good writer XD - only lie i can think of. Haha
34) Did you treat somebody badly in 2005? No, I didn't.
35) Did somebody treat you badly in 2005? some, but not in a major way.
36) How much money did you spend in 2005? no idea
37) What was your proudest moment of 2005? on new year's eve, peter telling me he was proud of me :D
38) What was your most embarrassing moment of 2005? do I have to answer that?
39) If you could go back in time to any moment of 2005 and change
something, what would it be? there's too many to name
40) What are your plans for 2006? to lose weight, and various other secret plans
1. What did you do in 2005 that you'd never done before?
Spent 4 days crying; stayed in a youth hostel (not connected lol)
2. Did you keep your New Years' resolutions, and will you make more for next year?
nope, i never bother making them coz I forget what ones I made
3. Did anyone close to you give birth?
my boyfriend's sister
4. Did anyone close to you die?
It may sound awful, but I can't remember
5. What countries did you visit?
6. What would you like to have in 2006 that you lacked in 2005?
a decent degree
8. What was your biggest achievement of the year?
realising that some people are nice on the outside and bitches on the inside while others are assholes on the outside and nice on the inside. Realising just how lucky I am
9. What was your biggest failure?
trusting certain people I shouldn't have
10. Did you suffer illness or injury?
M.E. and flu and a very bad stomach bug
11. What was the best thing you bought?
the Katherine Jenkins album for my dad, it was worth it to see his face when he got it (he's her biggest fan)
12. Where did most of your money go?
presents for xmas and phone bills in France
13. What did you get really, really, really excited about?
going to France, coming home, Peter's neice being born, my friend being pregnant/engaged
14. What song will always remind you of 2005?
American Idiot (so apt)
15. Compared to this time last year, are you:
i. happier or sadder? can't remember last new year's
ii. thinner or fatter? probably fatter
iii. richer or poorer? a bit richer
16. What do you wish you'd done more of?
telling people how I really feel
17. What do you wish you'd done less of?
hiding my thoughts and feelings
18. How did you spend Christmas?
19. Did you fall in love in 2005?
nope, I stayed in love
20. How many one-night stands?
21. What was the best book you read?
the Dan Brown books
22. What was your greatest musical (re)discovery?
Andrew Lloyd Weber
23. What did you do on your birthday, and how old were you?
went out for dinner with my boyfriend and our families, was 21
24. What one thing would have made your year immeasurably more satisfying?
I can't say lol
25. How would you describe your personal fashion concept in 2005?
same as ever, casual
26. What kept you sane?
27. Who was the best new person you met?
Sheila (in charge of the M.E. group I go to), and in a sense, Matt
28. Tell us a valuable life lesson you learned in 2005:
never judge people until you have all the facts, they often surprise u
Because it matters.
I am the mother who told her lesbian daughter to invite her girlfriend over for dinner.
I am the father who punished his son for calling you a fag.
I am the preacher who told my congregation that love, not hate, is the definition of a true follower of God.
I am the girl who did not learn the meaning of "homosexual" until high school but never thought to question why two men might be kissing.
I am the woman who argues (quite loudly and vehemently) with the bigots who insist that you do not have the right to marry or raise children.
We are the high school class who agrees, unanimously, along with our teacher, that love should be all that matters.
If you agree, repost this. Do it. You don't have to be afraid. You can handle it. You're stronger than you think.
I am making a difference. Hate will not win
Swiped from Steve, and slightly altered (since I'm not much of a jello wrestler):
1. Reply with your name and I'll respond with something random about you.
2. I'll tell you what song/movie reminds me of you.
3. I'll tell you what I would give you on your birthday. (beware of silliness)
4. I'll say something that only makes sense to you and me.
5. I'll tell you my first memory of you.
6. I'll tell you what animal you remind me of.
7. I'll ask you something that I've always wondered about you.
Just thought I'd see if anybody would actually do this lol.
Oh, and if anyone's wondering about the slightly dodgy choice of music (or very dodgy, depending on your general opinion), this song is EXCELLENT if you like latin ballady music (or Dirty Dancing 2).
Dictionary of Nikkibabble:
Flumpy: (flum'py) adj. an emotion; indescribably weird, generally leaning towards happiness but not happy enough to be classed as happy. Usually accompanied by odd behaviour such as the posting of random survey-type things or suddenly deciding to learn the lyrics to as many Spanish songs as possible.
That is all.
Me: "Do you know what 'Eloi, Eloi lema sabachtani' means?"
Me: "It's Aramaic for 'My God, My God, why have you forsaken me."
Peter: "It's Armani for that?"
Me: "Name a dog beginning with Z"
Peter: "Aww go on! Get turned on!" *weird look from me* "The phone I mean" - when plugging in his phone charger
Peter singing Can't Get You Outta My Head with a carnation halfway up his nose :P
Here goes, 5 of these statements are false, can u guess which ones?
1) I have never voluntarily drunk alcohol.
Love you daveypoos!!!!!! just thought i'd say that :P I'm in a hyper chipperish mood and talking to my bestest best guy bud in all of England, so there! Oh, and one other thing: OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!